Perfect! You subscribed to newsletter.
Seal of six bottles
Categoría: Tinto (100 % grape 2,018)
Denominación of Origin: Cigales
Qualifyingón Harvest: Excellent (C.R.D.D.O.Cigales)
Varieties: 100 % Tinta Tempranillo
Viñedos: Pedregoso with clay background
Climatología: Climatología: A winter, clásico in Cigales, with some #250 less than usual, reaching -12 degrees some of the días. Snows and rains as if there were no mañana, until #225 late in the summer (June). In mid-May there was an frost that affected part of the viñedo, but the delay of the vine, was sensational for the recovery #243;n and the new shoots (only lostó 20%). The slide was almost punctual in late April, slowly because of the temperature. In June the rains gave way to the sun. End of spring and hot summer (relaxed July with less temperature than usual), without rains, #243 acceleration of the process, sun and water stored in subsoil. The winter occurred from 4 to 12 August, according to ún plots. August and September sun and great jumps térmicos díat night from 27-33ª at 9-12º night, for the excellent ripening #243 of the grapes. Favorable the month of October maintaining daytime temperature causing a slow and constant maturationó, long as usual in good harvests. September-October they became a regulator in the evolution of the grape #243s. The grape tasting, we started at the end of September, gave us a nugget with brown hues, a grape that peels well from the cluster and the cluster of vines, ripe pulp, homogénea, already tinted on the sides by a tannin and anthotian that come off with some ease. Grape reduced in volume (this año a little más large) In the mouth sweet, good acidity and with little or no astringency. Quality and health status of the grapes, in this winery, Very Good.
First and second week of October for rosé, in a manual way and selected in the vine by harvesters. The harvest is carried out in #243 boxes of plástic of 12 and 20 kg stackable for transport.
Bleeding the must, this año, for its coloring intensity, just under eight hours of incubation, it is left in a depóseparated to start 1º fermentation #243;n, alcohólica, at a controlled temperature of 15 degrees and after a transfer of 2º fermentationóin malolá Total 24 días. Stayá evolving in stainless steel vats until bottling by headings, always out of contact with the oxígeno, seeking longevity, with the mínima oxidación.
br />Embotete: March/August 2019
• Color: Pink Strawberry towards coppers. Clean, with great brightness of youth and very lively tones, playful.
• On the nose: Fresh, Intense, Very vivid aroma, as appropriate, and fruity. The Strawberry (mature) and redcurrant stand out. Reineta and white flower features, such as wild black fruit background.
• In Boca: Very fruity and fresh, súper juguetón, with flavors of strawberry, lollipop (niños things), currant, apple and white flower. Clean, deep, frank in the mouth, enveloping, with backgrounds and memories of black fruit, very much in the range of blackberry.
• Keeps fruity memories for a long time, requesting another drink.
• Given its texture we believe it will keep its qualities for a couple of años. Its best stage 2.019-20
• Serve in the environment of 7-10 degrees.
• Keep out of reach of the sun and at a temperature close to 20º. The bottle lying or face down.
Analítica: Alcohólico Grade: 13.80% Vol.
Total Acidity (TH+): 5.51 g/l Acidity volátil: 0.36 g/l Ach
Azúcar Reducer: 1.78 g/l Density 0.995
Combinations: Rice, pasta, vegetables, in the meantime, seafood, grilled or grilled meats.
Date of the tasting May 22, 2019
Catadores: Gabriel García Agudo (Asoc. Bemmeliers Aranda and Ribera)