Updated on 23th of November 2020
General Terms and Conditions of Service "Correos Market":
These conditions shall apply to the sale of the productsmade through www.market.correos.es (hereinafter the"Platform"), acting by the State Postal and Telegraph Company as a mere intermediary on behalf of and onbehalf of the Sellers of these products.
The customer means the person accessing the Platform and proceeds to the purchase of product/s from the Sellers through it. The customer, if a natural person, must be eighteen (18) years of age or older, and have full capacity to act to enter into binding contracts.
1. Object and generalities
Correos launches on the Postal Market Platform (hereinafter "the Platform" or "Correos Market") a virtual market (MarketPlace) that will allow customers to contact through their intermediation with professional sellers, also registered on the Platform in order to purchase the Products they propose, at a closed price.
The use of this platform implies full acceptance by the customer, before making payment for the purchase of any product, of all the General Conditions of the Platform each time the customer accesses it, so if he does not agree with any of the conditions set forth herein, he must not use this Platform.
Correos reserves the right to modify at any time these General Conditions and any other general or particular conditions, regulations, instructions or notices that may apply. In addition, Correos reserves the right to suspend, discontinue or stop trading on the Platform at any time.
Mail acts on behalf of and on behalf of The Bidder Sellers. Correos only intervenes as an intermediary in the improvement of sales operations carried out directly between Customers and Sellers through Correos Market. Therefore, Correos is not the bidder or the Customer or seller of the Products offered on the Platform, but they are offered and sold directly by the Sellers. The Seller is responsible for issuing, at the Customer's request, the invoice corresponding to the purchases made.
1.1. Description of the Service
The service is a set of tools that allow Customers to purchase on the Platform and purchase products from different Sellers.
The customer may purchase any product that is put up for sale on this Platform as long as it is available and in stock.
In order to make a purchase of Products on the Platform, the customer has several options:
- Unregistered Customer: The customer may make the purchase of products without registering on the Platform through the form and acting as an "Unregistered Customer".
- Registered Customer: The customer will be able to make the purchase of products by registering on the Platform through the registration form provided.
The customer will have the option to register both at the end of the purchase tunnel and at any time, without making a purchase.
The access key(s) to the Platform are strictly confidential. The customer will be responsible for the custody of the access key(s) and undertakes to take the necessary measures to avoid the knowledge or unauthorized use of them. The customer undertakes to exempt Correos from any liability that was required by unauthorized or fraudulent use of the access key(s), where such circumstance has occurred for breach of the obligations of custody and security of the aforementioned key(s) by the client.
The client expressly agrees to legally equate the use of the key(s) of access to the Platform to his signature, so that the transactions carried out will be considered, in any case, valid and will be understood to have been carried out by the client, producing full legal effects.
In any case, the customer confirms that the data that he/she incorporates into the system to complete the process of contracting the Service are truthful and up-to-date.
By default, Postal Market users will have access to content that will be classified taking into account buyers' ratings by placing the top rated ones in the top positions.
This classification can be modified using the different filters on the website.
1.2. Order Processing
The Products will be presented and made available to the Customer on the Platform with a description informing the Customer of the essential characteristics of the product and its price. Both the description and price indicated will be set by sellers under their sole responsibility.
- The products that you wish to purchase must be selected and added to the shopping cart, by clicking on the corresponding icon.
- In the shopping cart you can add units of the selected item or items.
- Once the products to be purchased have been decided, the customer will move on to the next step to purchase them, either as an unregistered Customer or as a Registered Customer (see point 1.2).
- Prior to the inclusion of your personal data, you must have read and accepted the clause relating to personal data and the conditions of sale by checking a box established for this purpose.
- The personal data that will be incorporated into our database will then be requested in order to be able to process the order and facilitate the delivery of the purchase. Personal data must be accurately indicated to avoid confusion or incidents in the shipment of the purchased item(s).
- Once the order form has been completed, the acceptance box for terms of sale and data protection policy must be checked, and the order must be confirmed by clicking "confirm and pay order".
- For payments by credit or debit card or paypal, the charge will be made online, that is, in real time, through the payment gateway of the corresponding financial institution, once it has been verified that the data communicated are correct. Upon confirmation of the transaction, an e-mail message (indicated above by the Customer) will be sent within 24 hours, informing you of the availability or not of the product(s) requested and thus confirm the order placed, which will be charged to the Customer according to the payment method agreed at the time of purchase. If the order is confirmed, a description of the order and the order number will be informed in the email guaranteeing that the purchase has been made correctly. Failure to receive this message may be due to a transient network communications issue or a typing error in the communicated email address. In both cases, it is advisable for the customer to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event that the Customer is Registered, the order will be stored in his Private Area, in which he/she can access with the Customer and password provided in the registration. If the Customer is not registered, with the email indicated in the purchase of the product(s) the order number and tracking of their shipments will be sent to you to have them located.
CORREOS will inform the Seller of the part of the order that concerns it, since the Platform allows the purchase of products from several Sellers in the same order.
In the event of Seller's rejection of the order, Seller is solely responsible for
The Seller undertakes that the stock of products made available to the Customer on the Platform is up to date.
Products purchased by the Customer will be shipped by the Seller using the shipping label that will process through its private management area.
Customers may also place orders from different Sellers which will be grouped into a single shopping cart receiving information about the status of the different shipments associated with that purchase.
1.3. Seller Evaluation
CORREOS makes available to Customers means that allow them to evaluate the Sellers and the Products published by them after confirmation of receipt of the products ordered.
The rating is carried out according to evaluation criteria and by star assignment(s) by the Clients being able to score from 0 to 5 stars. In this regard, CORREOS does not ensure any control of the valuation carried out by the Customers; just stores it on the Platform. However, you may have to remove without prior notice any assessment whose content has been flagged as unlawful or does not fit morality, custom or public order. The evaluations left by the Customer, as well as their pseudonym, will be visible to any visitor to the Platform.
1.4. Prices and means of payment
1.4.1. Product prices will be displayed with VAT included. Prior to the beginning of the order purchase procedure, the final price of the complete order, including taxes, increases or discounts that apply to your offer and any additional costs that may be passed on to you, will be indicated.
For each of the purchases made to each producer for less than 20 euros, the shipping costs will be 2.99 euros if shipping is selected with Paq Standard and 3.99 euros if shipping with Paq Premium is selected. Shipping costs are free from 20 euros.
The placing of the order by completing the purchase form implies compliance with the offered price and the conditions of sale in force at this particular time. Once the order has been placed, the purchase will be deemed to be perfected in full, with all the legal guarantees that cover the acquiring consumer, and from that moment the prices and conditions will be contractual, and cannot be modified without the express agreement of both contractors.
1.4.2. Customers will purchase the Products on the Platform by paying by debit or credit cards or PayPal.
1.4.3. Please note that delays in the payment and transaction process may sometimes occur; which can result in delays of up to sixty (60) business days in the collection of your bank account or the charge on your credit or debit card. The charge that the Customer will see on his/her card statement will appear in the name of Correos.
1.4.4. The customer may request an invoice from Correos, in addition to directly to theSeller, by making it through email@example.com Correos will process such request with the Seller for the purpose of seeking the issuance of such invoice by theSeller.
1.4.5. In case of non-execution of the Order by the Seller because the Contracted Product is not available, the Customer must be informed of this unavailability and must be able to recover without undue delay the sums paid under it. The amount to be recovered will be the amount of the product that is not available on the Platform. In the event that the Customer places a multiple order (several products) only the amount of the out-of-stock product will be refunded to him.
1.4.6. Due to the usual banking practices, once you have placed an order by credit or debit card and the payment has been authorized, the card issuer owned by the Customer will retain the full amount of the Order. If the Order is subsequently rejected by seller or cancelled for any other reason, the card issuer will not make the transfer for payment of the Order, and will instead release the corresponding amount back into the cardholder's account. This can last between 3 and 5 business days (or more, depending on your card issuer). The Customer agrees that neither Correos nor the relevant Seller are responsible for a possible delay by the issuing entity of the card owned by the Customer in releasing the amount of his/her account.
1.5. Customer Service
1.5.1. Postal Customer Service will attempt to resolve any problems the Customer may have with his Order. The Customer may contact Customer Service by emailing the email:firstname.lastname@example.org through the contact form provided by Correos through its websitewww.correos.es..
So if you have any problems with it, you can contact our Customer Service as described in the previous paragraph and one of our Customer Service Advisors will attempt to contact Seller in order to track your request.
1.5.2 The Customer who is not satisfied with the quality of the products sold by a Seller, may comment on the Platform, and make his claim in the terms set out in condition 5.4.
Orders will be shipped in Premium mode (with Paq Premium Postal Service). The customer can choose whether to receive it at home, at a post office or at a CityPaq. Certain products may have characteristics that make it not possible to deliver them in all modalities; in that case it will be specified on the product card itself.
The shipping service will be provided throughout the national territory, from Monday to Friday, excluding national holidays.
The maximum times for the first delivery or making available to the recipient at the Post Office for a standard shipment are between 24 and 48 working hours for shipments with Paq Premium and between 48 and 72 hours for shipments with Paq Standard,depending on the point of destination.
For the purposes of the calculation of the delivery time, they will not be counted on Saturdays.
In the method of home delivery, the shipments will be delivered to the Address of the Recipient provided by the customer, although not necessarily to the Personally Designated Recipient. The customer will be responsible for the data provided by the recipients, confirming their veracity and authenticity.
In cases where due to the weight, volume of the package or characteristics of the property where the delivery is to be made, it could not be made, it will be made at street door or at the Post Office that has in destination, after agreement with the Recipient.
Correos reserves the right to modify the agreed times for deliveries or pickups, depending on your own organizational needs.
Delivery will be made at the address indicated, under signature:
- If delivery is requested at Domicilio: it will be delivered to the customer's address, upon notice via SMS and/or email. This service has two delivery attempts associated with it, and in case it cannot be delivered, it will remain at the Post Office at your disposal for 15 calendar days.
- If delivery is requested at Office: It will be delivered to the Postal Office designated by the customer. In this case, the customer will be notified of their arrival at the Office by SMS and/or email. The package will remain at the Post Office for 15 calendar days.
- The obligation to communicate by SMS and / or email that assumes Correos, will take effect from 9:00 hours and 21:00 from Monday to Friday and from 9:00 to 14:00 on Saturdays.
- The customer expressly acknowledges that the sending by SMS and/or email emails within the agreed parameters (time and days) does not guarantee that such communications will be received by the recipients within the indicated parameters, so in no case can the post office be charged for any non-receipt.
- The customer expressly states, and guarantees to Correos, that the data of the mobile number and / or the email has been provided to him by the recipient, and that he has his unequivocal consent to use said data for SMS communications and / or email giving news about the arrival of his sending.
- It also expressly represents and guarantees the customer, that the recipient knows and assumes the possibility that the communication by SMS and / or email may reach you outside the agreed times and days, for reasons outside the Post Office. The customer will exempt Correos from any liability arising directly or indirectly from the time of receipt by the recipient of the SMS and / or email that Correos sends in compliance with the obligations assumed with the client for this purpose.
- The customer will have information about the status of their shipments through Correos Online (es), automatic return information of files and their partner in commercial services. You can also makec onsultas on the phone 915 197 197. This information will consist of the detail of the date and time of the shipment status: admitted, attempted delivery, delivered and returned, indicating if applicable, the causes of return or non-delivery and the measures taken. Delivery information will be provided the day after the event occurs for major destinations and, with an additional day for shipments to locations with less than 10,000 inhabitants.
2.- Rules of conduct
In order for the use of the resources offered by the Platform to be compatible with the purposes of the Platform and, at the same time, to be respectful of the rest of its Customers and with third parties outside the Same, it will be necessary for the Customer to observe the following rules of conduct:
2.1 With respect to the contents that the Customer incorporates into the Platform and the messages it sends to Sellers or other Customers thereof:
2.1.1 You must ensure that you have the necessary rights and/or permissions to incorporate and share such content within the scope of the Platform. In particular, it will not incorporate content that refers to personal data of other Customers of the Platform or third parties without the consent of those affected.
2.1.2 You will refrain from incorporating content or directing messages to Sellers or other Customers of the Platform:
(i) That they are contrary to the law, morality, good customs, established public order or for illicit purposes, prohibited or that may be harmful to the rights and interests of other Clients of the Platform or third parties.
(ii) That, without falling within the previous paragraph, they may be regarded as defamatory, vexing, or simply inconsiderate treatment for persons or institutions; or in some way can be identified with cases of discrimination against people on the basis of their birth, race, ethnicity, sex, religion, opinion or any other personal or social circumstance.
(iii) Question or question the good name, professionalism and/or social projection of the activities carried out by Correos. In particular, the Platform may not be used to channel complaints or complaints related to the products and services marketed by Correos.
(iv) Allude to gambling and betting in virtual environments, pornography, sex-shops and erotic products, erotic phones, prostitution and/or alternative premises, tarots, vidence, esoterianism, manufacturing, cultivation and sale and/or use of toxic drugs, narcotics or psychotropic substances.
2.1.3 You will not copy, distribute the content incorporated by other Platform Clients outside the scope of the Platform, except where it is expressly permitted when "share" or similar functionality has been enabled.
2.1.4 You will not collect or store personal information from other Platform Customers or third parties, nor will you communicate it to third parties. In particular, Customers shall refrain from harassing or disturbing other Platform Customers or third parties.
2.1.5. Notify, without undue delay, the presence on the Platform of any information and content that violates the provisions of the general conditions since they become aware of this through the functionality enabled for this purpose in the environment of the Platform, together with each of the promotions and their comments, or notifying the Platform Administrator via email email@example.com. Correos reserves the right to delete or modify any content it deems inappropriate or illegal.
2.2 With respect to the Platform's technological resources
You must not make use of them in a way that may damage, disable, overload or impair the Platform and/or prevent normal use of the Platform by other Platform Customers.
2.3. With respect to trademarks, logos and other distinctive signs incorporated into the Platform and CORREOS, you must refrain from copying, reproducing and distributing them outside the scope of the Platform.
2.4.- CORREOS reserves the right to take appropriate legal measures to prevent such behaviors.
- Data Protection and Intellectual Property.
3.1 Data protection
CORREOS will process your personal data in order to process and manage your orders, evaluate the quality of the services offered and the sending of commercial communications that may be of interest to you.
The basis of such processing is: the execution of a contract in the case of the processing of the order; consent in the case of the referral of commercial communications and publication of your quality assessment of the products purchased on the Platform and the legitimate interest in conducting satisfaction surveys regarding your products and services.
We remind you that you can exercise the rights of access, deletion, rectification, limitation, opposition and portability as explained in the additional information that you can consult in the following link.
3.2. Intellectual and industrial property
In order to promote the products offered by the Seller on the www.market.correos.es the Seller authorizes CORREOS to use the trademarks, logos, trade names, drawings, signs, etc., of the products offered on the Platform.
The authorization of such use will be non-exclusive and exempt from canon, may be copied, translated, published and displayed.
In addition, the Seller acknowledges the ownership of CORREOS of all Intellectual and Industrial Property rights with respect to the management of the Www.market.correos.es
Seller warrants that it owns the information published on the Platform, and that, in any case, it has the corresponding authorization to disseminate the information on e-commerce platforms and in physical spaces such as shops and shops, as well as to assign its use in the terms set out in this contract.
3.3. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
CORREOS is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, unavailability of the Platform or the transmission of viruses or malicious or affective programs in the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it. Likewise CORREOS is not responsible for the service that the Seller gives to the Customer.
CORREOS reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate on the Platform, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on the Platform.
The inclusion of links to any site outside the CORREOS Platform is strictly prohibited.
In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available on behalf of the domain, CORREOS will not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no event will CORREOS assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party Platform site, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
This may result in the closure of the customer or seller account.
3.6. Right to exclusion
CORREOS reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the Platform and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or from a third party, to those Customers who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
CORREOS will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of the Platform by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
3.8. Modification of these conditions and duration
CORREOS may modify at any time the conditions determined herein, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
4.- Non-compliance with the General Conditions
CORREOS may adopt the rules and security measures that it deems appropriate at any time to ensure that access and participation by the Clients of the Platform are developed in accordance with these General Conditions and subject to the provisions of the applicable current regulations.
At any time, CORREOS may require the Customer the information it deems necessary to verify compliance with any of these conditions.
Without the need to comply with or carry out any prior formalities or communications, the Platform Administrator may, at any time:
(i) Temporarily block or permanently remove the information and content you have incorporated into the Platform when you have the suspicion or certainty that they may violate the provisions of the general conditions and/ or the applicable legal regulations.
(ii) Restrict or suspend participation in any Customer's Platform, including expeling it definitively in case of breach of any of the general conditions and/or applicable legal regulations.
- Conditions for the sale of Products
5.1.- Delivery of the Product
The seller responsible for the sale of the product is at all times the Offering Seller.
The legal relationship corresponding to the purchase and sale of the Products is between the Customer and the Seller to which he/she makes his Order. CORREOS has no control over the Sellers or the Products they offer, and consequently CORREOS assumes no liability that may be the responsibility of the Sellers.
(i) CORREOS is not responsible for or offers any guarantee that the Products or services requested from Sellers through the Platform are of the characteristics or quality expected by the Customer.
It is the Customer's responsibility to verify that the Product received is the one purchased as well as the good condition of the goods (quality and quantity) at the time of effective delivery. If the Customer detects any incident, he/she must notify the Seller of the Product of the reason for the incident.
CORREOS will send to the Seller in question those incident notifications that he/she receives through the Platform Site within a maximum period of seven calendar days from the effective delivery of the Product, in accordance with the provisions of condition 11.2 below.
(ii) CORREOS does not guarantee that Sellers will accept all orders from Customers, which they may reject for any reason. We ask Sellers to notify Customers immediately of the rejection through the channels that the Platform makes available to them or by transmitting it to CORREOS by any of the permitted means.
(iii) Sellers' products may be marketed in those countries where the Correos Market platform operates.
(iv) Online sales are valid and applicable to Spain and Portugal
(v) Sellers and buyers are responsible for complying with all laws and other regulations applicable to the sale in each country.
(vi) The above provisions do not affect your Customers' legal rights to Sellers.
5.2.- Claims for Defective Products
Any claim must be processed by the Customer before the Seller responsible for the sale. Seller is responsible for repairing or replacing defective products. Therefore, if the Customer is not satisfied with the quality of the Products delivered by a Seller and wants a refund, proportional reduction of the price or any other type of compensation, he must contact directly the Seller who sold him the Product trying to reach an agreement. This mediation does not guarantee the refund or compensation of any product, as the final decision is the Seller's.
However, CORREOS may take action against a Seller who does not provide its services correctly.
In the event that the Customer has to return a product, the Customer will bear the cost of sending such return.
In accordance with the provisions of current legislation, the right of withdrawal of Customers shall not apply to Orders concerning: (i) the supply of food products that may deteriorate or expire quickly; (ii) the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and which have been unsealed after delivery.
The obligations arising from the regulations regulating the rights of the Customer and consumer are assumed by the Seller.
The Seller must confer on the consumer the right to withdraw from the contract by returning his purchases within 14 calendar days. If the product is returned without its original packaging, the product may be depreciated.
The withdrawal period shall expire 14 calendar days from the day on which the consumer or a third party indicated by him, other than the carrier, received the good.
In the event that in the same order the Customer has purchased multiple goods that have been delivered to him separately, the withdrawal period will expire at 14 calendar days from the day on which the consumer or a third party indicated by him, other than the carrier, received the last of those goods.
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal in respect of products purchased exclusively on the www.market.correos.es platform, the Customer must state to the Seller his unequivocal decision to withdraw from the contract for which he must contact the Seller through his contact details that will appear on the seller's card, who will inform of how to exercise such withdrawal as well as the consequences of the exercise of said right.
In the event that the Seller has not received payment from CORREOS regarding the purchase of a product on which a Customer claims to exercise his right of withdrawal, and provided that it takes place within the legally established period, the Seller must communicate this fact to CORREOS in order to proceed to make the economic return to the Customer.
Disputes are settled directly between customer and Seller.
The Customer and the Seller shall in all means attempt to reach a friendly resolution of the dispute.
Depending on the case, the dispute declared will give rise either to the forwarding of the requested Product or to the refund thereof.
In the event that the Seller and the Customer are an entrepreneur and consumer, respectively, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013, the European Commission provides an out-of-court online dispute resolution platform available at the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr and through which consumers may submit their claims.
Orders placed on the Platform will be placed by CORREOS through the Paq Premium product. The customer can choose whether to receive it at home, or at a post office. Certain products may have characteristics that make it not possible to deliver them in all modalities; in that case it will be specified on the product card itself.
CORREOS, offers Sellers the possibility to simultaneously contract transport services, logistics and related activities, in accordance with the conditions set out in the annex to this contract called "Conditions for transport service"
The Customer must choose whether to receive the order at his/her home address, or at a Post Office or CityPaq. Certain products may have characteristics that make it not possible to deliver them in all modalities, which the Seller will clearly specify in the product sheet itself, being its responsibility the claims that customers can make in this regard.
The Customer will receive information about the status of his orders through the email provided during the process of his purchase.
The shipping service will be provided throughout the mainland and in the Balearic Islands, Monday to Friday, excluding national holidays.
The Seller will be responsible for the costs arising from the shipments of orders associated with sales of products in www.market.correos.es.
Shipments relating to returns produced by products sold through www.market.correos.es be the responsibility of the Customers, who will bear their cost.
To do this, they must contact the Seller and inform him of the intention to carry out the return and agree with the return if it is possible to carry it out.
If it is possible to carry out the return, the Customer may use the packaging in which the order was sent to them and forward it through the logistics operator or service that he wishes.
7.1- Responsibility of CORREOS.
Correos shall not be liable in any case for:
- Failure to comply with any applicable rules that the customer may incur in their access to the Platform and/or use of the information contained therein. Nor is it responsible for the illegitimate use that third parties may make of brand names, product names, trademarks or not that, not owned by Correos, appear on the platform.
- The information provided on the platform about Sellers as this information is provided by them.
- Acts and omissions of third party service providers, regardless of whether such third parties have contractual links to CORREOS.
- Service interruptions caused by access providers or transient Internet conditions, or by problems arising from the computer system, connection or navigation software, telephone network, ADSL, cable, satellite and any other transport or communications infrastructure.
- Alterations caused by voluntary and/or involuntary interference and/or misuse of the same and/or programs, e.g. viruses, server crashes, deletion of files, database damage, fires, explosions, floods, violent actions of third parties, electrical problems (excess or lack of current), or any other that affect or may affect the operation of the server equipment and/or the information stored therein.
- Client server crashes resulting from excessive or erroneous use of client server resources or resources allocated to the client server, external attacks, hardware or software failures, and the like.
- Failures caused by server malfunction, Seller's email addresses, and failure to communicate to CORREOS for changes in electronic addresses, misinformation due to Seller's negligence.
- Circumstances beyond the control of CORREOS, including, without limitation, those motivated by force majeure such as accidental loss of information due to any cause beyond CORREOS, impairments of Seller's terminal equipment due to Seller's misuse of liability, as well as errors or defects in customer settings or the like.
- Damages of any kind that May Be suffered by Seller or third parties, which cause failures, or disconnections in telecommunications networks, and/ or for reasons attributable to third party service providers.
- The products added on the platform or possible incidents, declining responsibility in the Seller.
- Delay or non-compliance if it is attributable to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. This provision does not affect the Customer's right to receive the Product within the estimated reasonable period of time or to receive the appropriate refund in the event that Seller is unable to supply the Order within the time established for any reason beyond our reasonable control, although the liability in these cases will be sole to Seller.
- CORREOS assumes no responsibility of any kind for the offers, actions, products and content of the Sellers.
7.2 Promotion, marketing and sale.
CORREOS is not responsible directly or indirectly for any information, content, statements and expressions containing the products marketed by THE Seller,
7.3 Responsibility of Customers.
The Customer undertakes to make use of the utilities and/or services offered by Correos through the Platform in accordance with the law, this Legal Notice, the particular conditions published for certain services and other notices and instructions made known to him, as well as with generally accepted morals and good customs and public order.
Each Customer shall be liable for any damages caused to CORREOS, Sellers, other Customers of the Platform or any other third party for breach of any of the general conditions. In particular, each Customer will be responding for the information and content that, if applicable, incorporates the Platform.
The customer will hold CORREOS, its directors, administrators, representatives and employees unscathed for any claim or demand of third parties for breach of the general conditions and other policies that are understood to be incorporated herein or for the violation of any laws or rights of third parties.
The customer undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, perform acts of public communication, transform or modify the contents of the Platform, including trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, unless authorized by the rightholder, or to suppress manipulating or in any way altering the "copyright" and other data identifying the reservation of rights.
The customer must refrain from obtaining or attempting to obtain the contents using mechanisms other than those that, if applicable, have been made available to him or, in general, those commonly used on the Internet provided that, the latter, do not pose a risk of damage or disablement of the platform and / or its contents.
To access the information contained in the platform and make use of those of the services offered, minors must obtain prior permission from their parents, guardians or legal representatives.
Responsibility for determining the contents and services accessed by minors rests with the persons in charge of them. As it is possible through the Internet to access content that may be inappropriate for minors, Customers are informed of the existence of software that allows to limit or control the contents that minors can access.
8.-Partial nullity. Resignation
If any clause included in these General Conditions is declared, in whole or in part, void or ineffective, such nullity or ineffectiveness will affect only that provision or the part thereof that is null or ineffective, subsisting the general conditions in everything else, having such provision, or the part thereof that is affected, by not putting.
CORREOS may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred in this document, which does not imply in any case the waiver thereof, unless expressly acknowledged in writing by CORREOS. The omission by CORREOS to demand strict compliance with any contractual term on one or more occasions will not deprive you of the right to demand strict compliance with the contractual obligation(s) a posteriori.
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law. For any dispute that may arise related to the Platform will be competent the Courts of Madrid capital, expressly waiving the user any other jurisdiction that may correspond to him, except the jurisdiction in the case of consumers.