DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- Responsible for the treatment
Your data will be processed by the company "Sociedad Estatal Correos y Telégrafos, S.A., S.M.E" (hereinafter, Correos), NIF: A83052407 with registered office at Calle del Conde de Peñalver, nº 19, 28006 Madrid (Spain).
On our website you are informed about the appointment of Data Protection Delegate with whom you can contact through the email address email@example.com
- Purpose of the treatment and legitimation
The processing of your data pursues the following purposes:A. Processing of the consultation
The personal data of the user will be processed for the processing of their query and / or claim and to be able to offer a personalized response.
The basis on which this treatment is based is the execution of a contract or the application of pre-contractual measures at the request of the interested party.
B. Comply with legal obligations
In compliance with the attributable obligations, Correos may communicate your data to the Public Administrations and courts, provided that such information is required in accordance with the established legal processes.
The basis on which this treatment is based is compliance with a legal obligation.
- Type of data processed
For the purposes set out in the previous section, it is a set of personal data that we can divide into the following sources and categories:
A. Data provided by the user directly:
At the time of making the query and / or claim through the form enabled for this purpose, the user must provide a minimum information that is necessary for the processing of the same. These data are:
- In the event that the query / claim is related to an order placed in Correos Market: name and surname, email, order number, shipping number and shipping CP
- For other types of inquiries: email.
The user guarantees that the data provided to Correos respond truthfully to the real situation and that he will communicate any modification that affects them. Consequently, the user will be liable to Correos and third parties for any damages or losses caused as a result of the breach of the obligations assumed in this clause.
Unless please note otherwise, all form data indicated with an asterisk will be mandatory.
B. Data collected indirectly:
It includes that information derived from the management of your query / claim.
- Data retention period
Your personal data will be kept as long as they are necessary for the development of the contractual relationship. After this period, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations, which implies its blocking, being available only at the request of Judges and courts, the Public Prosecutor's Office or the competent Public Administrations during the limitation period of the actions that may arise to be subsequently deleted.
- Your rights
Our data protection regulations confer on you a series of rights in relation to the processing of data involving our services that we can summarize in the following:
- Right of access: if you exercise this right, you will be able to know what type of data we are processing and the characteristics of the treatment we are carrying out.
- Right of rectification: if you exercise this right, you may request the modification of your data because they are inaccurate or not truthful.
- Right of portability: if you exercise this right, you can obtain a copy in an interoperable format of the data that are being processed in the cases included in the Law.- Right to limitation in the processing of data: if you exercise this right, you can limit the processing of your data in the cases included in the Law.- Right of deletion: Request the deletion of your data when the treatment is no longer necessary.
- Right of opposition: if you exercise this right, you may object to the processing of your data in the cases set out in the Law. - Right to revoke the consent given, if any.
You can exercise your rights through any of the following channels, indicating the right to exercise and accompanying a copy of the National Identity Document or equivalent document in addition to any other documentation you consider appropriate:
a) Postal Address: Calle del Conde de Peñalver, nº 19, 28006 Madrid (Spain)
b) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
On the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD) you can find a series of models that will help you in the exercise of your rights. Likewise, we inform you that you have the right to file a claim with the control authority (in Spain, the AEPD) in case you consider your rights infringed; as well as to address the Delegate of Data Protection (DPO or DPO) of Correos through the following email address: email@example.com.