Update: June 22, 2020
- Who will process your data?
The controller is "Sociedad Estatal Correos y Telégrafos, S.A., S.M.E" (hereinafter,"Correos"),with CIF A-83052407 and registered office at Via Dublin no 7 (Campo de las Naciones) 28070 Madrid (Spain).
To ensure the proper management of such processing, Correos has designated a Data Protection Officer (DPD or DPO), to whom you can contact through the following email address: email@example.com.
- What will your data be processed for and why?
The personal data of the User will be processed in order to send, at the request of the user and to the email address indicated by him, a newsletter containing commercial information about the products and services of:
- The other companies of the Correos Group that carry out activities of parcel services, value added to the postal service, logistics, marketing and telecommunications.
- Other Postal partners belonging to sectors such as telecommunications, finance, large consumption, health and NGOs.
The content of the newsletter may be generic or personalized. In the latter case it will involve the prior processing of your data with the aim of being able to carry out your profiling and carterization, determine tastes, preferences and needs and, based on them, identify the services and products that may be most interesting.
At any time you can request, easily and freely, the unsubscribe in the sending of the newsletter.
- What data will be processed?
For the sending of the newsletter, only the data provided in the registration form will be processed. In addition, if you are a customer of any of the Postal services, information such as the history of products and services contracted with Correos, the type of service and its features may be used in order to customize the content of the newsletter.
- Will your data be communicated to third parties?
In general, it is not foreseen that in order to register your data in the newsletter will be communicated to others other than Post Office, unless legal imperative.
- How long will your data be processed?
The personal data derived from the registration in the newsletter will be kept, as long as you do not request its registration. At this time, it will be blocked, being available only at the request of Judges and Courts, the Public Prosecutor's Office or the competent Public Administrations during the limitation period of the actions that may arise and, after the period of blockade, their complete elimination. For example purposes, in the most common cases it will be within the limitation period of 3 years derived from data protection regulations.
- What are your rights?
To the extent that they are recognized in the applicable data protection regulations at any time, the User may exercise the following rights in relation to the processing of his/her data:
- Right of access: if you exercise this right, you will be able to know what type of data we are dealing with and the characteristics of the processing that we are carrying out.
- Right of rectification: if you exercise this right, you may request the modification of your data because they are inaccurate or not truthful.
- Right of portability: if you exercise this right, you may obtain a copy in an interoperable format of the data being processed.
- Right to limitation in data processing: if you exercise this right, you may limit the processing of your data in the cases collected in the Law.
- Right to object: if you exercise this right, you may object to the processing of your data and request the cessation of sending commercial communications.
- Right to erasure: if you exercise this right, you may request the deletion of your data when the processing is no longer necessary.
- Right to revoke the consent given.
You can exercise your rights through one of the following channels, indicating the right to exercise and accompanying a copy of the National Identity Document or equivalent document in addition to any other documentation that you deem appropriate:
- Postal Address: Via Dublin No. 7 (Field of Nations) 28070 Madrid (Spain)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
On the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) you can find a series of models that will help you in the exercise of your rights. We also inform you, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (in Spain, the AEPD) if you consider your rights to be infringed.