Updated December 20, 2021
- Who will process your data?
The person responsible for the treatment is "Sociedad Estatal Correos y Telégrafos, S.A., S.M.E" (hereinafter, "Correos"), with CIF A-83052407 and registered office at Calle Conde de Peñalver 19, 28006 Madrid (Spain).
To ensure the proper management of such processing, Correos has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO or DPO), who can be addressed through the following email address: email@example.com.
- What will your data be processed for and why?
The User's personal data will be processed in order to be able to send, at the request of the user and to the email address indicated by him, a newsletter containing commercial information about the products and services of:
- post office.
- The rest of the companies of the Correos Group that develop activities of parcel services, of added value to the postal service, logistics, marketing and telecommunication.
- Other companies collaborating with Correos that belong to sectors such as telecommunications, finance, mass consumption, health and NGOs ́S.
The basis on which this treatment is based is the execution of a contract or the application of pre-contractual measures at the request of the interested party.
At any time you can request, in a simple and free way, the cancellation in the sending of the newsletter.
- What data will be processed?
For sending the newsletter, only the data provided in the registration form will be processed.
- Will your data be communicated to third parties?
In general, it is not foreseen that in order to register in the newsletter your data will be communicated to other people other than Correos, except legal imperative.
- How long will your data be processed?
The personal data derived from the registration in the newsletter will be kept, as long as you do not request your cancellation. At this time, it will be blocked, being available only at the request of Judges and courts, the Public Prosecutor's Office or the competent Public Administrations during the limitation period of the actions that may arise and, after the blocking period, its complete elimination. For example, in the most common cases there will be a 3-year limitation period derived from the data protection regulations.
- What are your rights?
Insofar as they are recognized in the data protection regulations applicable at any time, the User may exercise the following rights in relation to the processing of their data:
- Right of access: if you exercise this right, you will be able to know what type of data we are processing and the characteristics of the treatment we are carrying out.
- Right of rectification: if you exercise this right, you can request the modification of your data because they are inaccurate or not truthful.
- Right of portability: if you exercise this right, you can obtain a copy in an interoperable format of the data being processed.
- Right to limitation in data processing: if you exercise this right, you can limit the processing of your data in the cases set out in Law.
- Right of opposition: if you exercise this right, you can oppose the processing of your data and request the cessation of the sending of the newsletter.
- Right of deletion: if you exercise this right, you can request the deletion of your data when the treatment is no longer necessary.
- Right to revoke consent given.
You can exercise your rights through any of the following channels, indicating the right to exercise and accompanying a copy of the National Identity Document or equivalent document in addition to any other documentation you consider appropriate:
- Postal Address: Calle Conde de Peñalver 19, 28006 Madrid (Spain).
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
On the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD) you can find a series of models that will help you in the exercise of your rights. Likewise, we inform you that you have the right to file a claim with the control authority (in Spain, the AEPD) in case you consider your rights infringed.
Updated: December 20, 2021