To the extent that they are recognized in the applicable data protection regulations at any time, the User may exercise the following rights in relation to the processing of their data:
- Right of access: if you exercise this right, you will be able to know what type of data we are processing and the characteristics of the treatment we are carrying out.
- Right of rectification: if you exercise this right, you can request the modification of your data because they are inaccurate or not true.
- Right of portability: if you exercise this right, you can obtain a copy in an interoperable format of the data being processed.
- Right to limitation in the processing of data: if you exercise this right, you can limit the processing of your data in the cases set out in the Law.
- Right of opposition: if you exercise this right, you can oppose the processing of your data and request the cessation of sending the newsletter.
- Right of deletion: if you exercise this right, you can request the deletion of your data when the treatment is no longer necessary.
- Right to revoke the consent given.
You can exercise your rights through any of the following channels, indicating the right to exercise and accompanying a copy of the National Identity Document or equivalent document in addition to any other documentation you consider appropriate:
- Postal Address: Calle Conde de Peñalver 19, 28006 Madrid (Spain).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
On the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD) you can find a series of models that will help you in the exercise of your rights. Likewise, we inform you that you have the right to file a claim with the control authority (in Spain, the AEPD) in case you consider your rights infringed.
Updated: December 20, 2021