Update: June 22, 2020
For all companies in the Correos Group respecting your privacy and complying with data protection regulations is a vital aspect.
1. Who will process your data?
The controller is "Sociedad Estatal Correos y Telégrafos, S.A., S.M.E" (hereinafter referred to as "Correos), with CIF A-83052407 and registered office in Via Dublin no 7 (Campo de las Naciones) 28070 Madrid (Spain).
To ensure the proper management of such processing, Correos has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPD or DPO), to whom you can contact through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What will your data be processed for and why?
The User's personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- Siring browsing through our website.
- In case you accept our Cookies Policy: Analyze your browsing to optimize the structure and design of the website (e.g. see which spaces on the website are most visited, what is the average time of stay...) and make behavioural and/or personalized advertising.
3. What data will be processed?
We will process your personal data obtained through your browsing of our website, including:
- Sted directly by the User:
Browsing through our website does not require prior registration. However, when you visit our website, our web servers store, as standard, information such as the IP address and domain from which access is obtained, the date and time of the visit, etc.
In the other way, certain features of our website require you to provide additional information through the corresponding form (e.g. Your first and last name, postal or electronic contact address, telephone...).
Alvo expressly stated otherwise, all fields listed on the form will be mandatory, so the lack of information will prevent the processing of your request.
- Sted data indirectly provided by the User:
O browsing, different cookies may be installed on your device in accordance with the provisions of our Cookies Policy.
4. Will your data be communicated to third parties?
Cons generally, your data is not expected to be communicated to others other than Post Office. However, the following exceptions may occur:
- To comply with the law we may be obliged to communicate your data to other third parties such as Public Administrations (e.g. FCSE) or courts.
- In order to provide you with the best service in browsing through our website and process your request we may have to communicate your data to other companies of the Correos Group dedicated to the parcel, value-added sectors to the postal service, logistics, marketing and telecommunications. Thus, for example, if you request information about multichannel direct marketing solutions your data will be communicated to NEXEA Gestión Documental S.A., S.M.E to process the response.
5. How long will your data be processed?
In any case, if pending disputes exist at the end of the contractual relationship, the data may be kept during its procedural process and exclusively for evidentiary purposes, as long as no final decision takes place, at which point it will be blocked and subsequently deleted.
6. What are your rights?
Afar the extent that they are recognized in the applicable data protection regulations at any time, the User may exercise the following rights in relation to the processing of his/her data:
- Access Right: If you exercise this right, you will be able to know what kind of data we are dealing with and the characteristics of the processing we are carrying out.
- Rerectation right: If you exercise this right, you may request the modification of your data because they are inaccurate or not truthful.
- Beable Rights: If you exercise this right, you may obtain a copy in an interoperable format of the data being processed.
- Demreoly the limitation in the processing of data: if you exercise this right, you can limit the processing of your data in the cases collected in law.
- Opposition Right: If you exercise this right, you may object to the processing of your data and request the cessation of the sending of commercial communications.
- Sred deletion right: if you exercise this right, you may request the deletion of your data when the processing is no longer necessary.
- Demreode to revoke your consent.
You can exercise your rights through one of the following channels, indicating the right to exercise and accompanying a copy of the National Identity Document or equivalent document in addition to any other documentation that you deem appropriate:
- Postal Address: Via Dublin No. 7 (Field of Nations) 28070 Madrid (Spain)
- Email: email@example.com
In the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) you can find a series of models that will help you in the exercise of your rights. We also inform you, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (in Spain, the AEPD) if you consider your rights to be infringed.