<"small class"grey-txt">Update#243;n: June 22, 2020
For all companies in the Postal Group respect your privacy and comply with data protection #243 regulations is a vitally important aspect.
This Web Privacy #237 Policy may #225; be modified for #243 any legal #243 adaptation to future legislative or jurisprudence developments, as #237 well as industry #225 practices, as well as industry practices. In any case, the processing of user data is á regulated by the Política de Protección of data that was in force at the time of the #243;n.
1. ¿Quién processá your data?
The controller is “Sociedad State Correos y Telégrafos, S.A., S.M.E” (hereinafter “Correos”), with CIF A-83052407 and registered office at Vía Dublínº 7 (Campo de las Naciones) 28070 Madrid (España).
To ensure the proper gestión of such processing, Correos has appointed a Data #243 Protection Officer (DPD or DPO), to which #233;n you can contact #233 through the following addressón e-mailónico: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. ¿For whaté your data is #225;n and whyé?
The User's personal carácter data beán used for the following purposes:
- Almitting the browsingón #233 through our página.
- In case you accept our Cookies #237 Policy: Analyze your browsing #243;n to optimize the structure and #241 design of the website (e.g. see whaté spaces on the web are more #225;s visited, cuál is the average stay time…) and make behavioral and/or personalized advertising.
By último, our #225 website has different forms that allow you to request #243 information about any of our products and/or services, hire them or contact us for other reasons. In case of using these forms, the data incorporated therein are #225;n processed to process your request. In any case, with carácter prior to the use of the different web forms, you will be informedá about the treatment that is carried outá your data - in case it differs from the processing provided for in this PolíWeb Privacy Ethics- and you will be asked for án the consents that, in each case, are necessary.
3. ¿Qué data beán processed?
We will process your personal data obtained through #233 your browsing #243;n through our #225 website, including:
- Sted directly by the User:
The #243;n browsing through our pé #225;gina does not require prior registration. However, when you visit our #225 website, our web servers store, in a #225;ndar, #243;n manner such as ip address #243;n and the domain from which access is obtained, the date and time of the visit, etc.
In the other way, certain functionalities of our #225 website require you to provide additional information #243 via #233;s of the corresponding form (e.g. Your first and last name, address #243;n postal or electronic contact #243 code, teléphono…).
Salvo to expressly indicate otherwise, all the fields listed in the form beán mandatory, so the lack of information #243;n preventá the processing #243 of your application
- Sted data indirectly provided by the User:
A through your #243;#233, different cookies may be installed on your device in accordance with our Cookies Polí
4. ¿Communicateán your data to third parties?
With carágeneral, #233 is not provided; that your data will be communicated to people other than Post Office. However, the following exceptions may occur:
- To comply with the law we may be obliged to communicate your data to other third parties such as Públicas (e.g. FCSE) or courts.
- In order to provide you with the best service in the navigation #243;#233 n through our página and process your request we may have to communicate your data to other companies of the Correos Group dedicated to the sectors of packagería, of value toñadido to the postal service, logística, marketing and telecommunicationsón. Así, for example, if #243 you request information on multichannel direct marketing solutions your data will beán communicated to NEXEA Gestión Documental S.A., S.M.E. to process the response.
5. ¿For how #225 long will you beá are you processing your data?
The personal data beán kept exclusively for the period necessary to allow your browsing #243 of the #225 website, analyze your #243;n browsing (in case of #243 acceptance of the policy #237 of cookies) or process your service requests #233 through the página. When they are no longer necessary, the data #225 will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data #243 protection regulations which implies its blocking, being available only at the request of Judges and Courts, the Public Prosecutor's Office or the competent Públicas administrations during the limitation period #243;n of the actions that may derive and, after the #237 blocking period, their complete elimination #243;n. For example purposes, in the usual casesás be á the #243 limitation period of 3 años derived from the regulations for the protection of #243 data.
In any event, if, at the end of the contractual relationship#243;n there are pending disputes, the data may #225 be kept during its processing, #243;n in process and solely for evidentiary purposes, as long as there is no final resolution #243, at which time it is #225; its blocking and subsequent deletion.
6. ¿Whatáare your rights?
In the extent that they are #233;n recognized in the regulations for the protection of #243 data applicable at all times, the User mayá exercise the following rights in relation #243 to the processing of his/her data:
- Access Right: If you exercise this right, you mayá know what #233; type of data we are processing and the #237 characteristics of the processing we are carrying out.
- Rerectifying rights of #243;n: if you exercise this right, you mayá request the modification #243 of your data because it is étheses inaccurate or not truthful.
- Beable rights: if you exercise this right, you mayá obtain a copy in an interoperable format of the data you are #233;n being processed.
- Derecho to the limitation of #243;n in the processing of data: if you exercise this right, you may #225; limit the processing of your data in the cases collected in Law.
- Sote rights of #243;n: if you exercise this right, you may be #225 able to object to the processing of your data and request the cessation of the #237; or commercial communications.
- Desure Rights#243;n: If you exercise this right, you may #225; request the deletion #243 of your data when the processing is no longer necessary.
- Demreode to revoke your consent.
You can exercise your rights #233 through one of the following channels, indicating the right to exercise and accompanyñI have a copy of the National Identity Document or equivalent document además of any other documentation you #243 deem appropriate:
- Dirección Postal: Vía Dublínº 7 (Field of Nations) 28070 Madrid (España)
- Elecnmail Electrónico: email@example.com
In the #225 website of the EspañData #243 Protection Agency website (AEPD) you can find a number of models to help youán in the exercise of your rights. We also inform you of the right to lodge a #243 complaint with the supervisory authority (in España, the AEPD) if you consider your rights to be infringed.