Perfect! You subscribed to newsletter.
Se bottled box
Categoría: Tinto (100% grape 2.015)
Denominación de Origen: Ribera del Duero
Qualifyingón of the Harvest: Excellent (08 April 2016) C.R.D.O.br/>Variety: 100% País Ink (59 and 47 años) (Vaso)
Viñedos: Viñas viejas, payments Majadillas and Pago de Valdecobos (Calizo-Arcilloso) Secano.
Climatologí: A winter as is custom, without excess snow, but with points of up to minus 6 to 9 degrees in winter (December quizás the raw más), in general it was a winter that #243; 2 degrees the average of previous winters. Given the good temperature in spring (April) it is acceleratingó slightly the vote #243;n of the viñedo. May días 15 to 22 cold intense the rest responds to the normal más 2 degrees upwards. June with good rainfall for the perfect development of viñedo and summer reservations. Overly hot summer, we have back to 2 to 4 degrees más temperature. The winter occurred at the beginning of August 4 to 8, was más ráI ask that the previous one. August and September sun and great jumps térmicos díat night from 27-30ª at 9 night, for the excellent ripen #243ing of the grapes. In September and October we gain a week to the harvest with a slow and steady ripe #243ning, long as used in good harvests. October they became regulators in the evolution of the grape #243s. The tasting of grapes of the díat September 26 gave us a nugget with brown hues, a grape that takes off well from the cluster and the cluster of vines, the ripe pulp, homogénea, already tinted on the sides by a tannin and anthotian that come off with some ease. In the mouth sweet, low in acidity and with little or no astringency. Quality and health of the grapes, in this winery, Exceptional.
At the end of September (29) at the beginning of October (from 1 to 4), in a manual way and selected in the vine by harvesters, all, of the family. The harvest is carried #243 out in boxes of plástic of 12 and 20 kg stackable for transport.
Found the must delaying 7 días #243 fermentation (maceración) in cold tanks, very good loose coloring, 2015, similar to 2014, helps. Backed up, three times, daily with the old manual bazookas to the hat for the máxima extracción of dye matter. The duration #243;n of fermentationón Alcohólica was 7 días being controlled between 27 and 29 degrees in temperature, subiéndola gradually. Extracciónuggets up to 27% in delestages. Just yolk must. A natural fermentation #243;n Maloláctica. Clarificationón with albumin. Decanted by winter rigor (cold winter ribereño). Not filtered. You can decant.
Bottled: in early March 2017 (1-2 March) (after spending 13 months in Española barrel (100%), fine grain, medium toasted and of extreme quality. In bottle where it rests until the día of its labeling and subsequent consumption.
• Color: Intense, with a lot of coloring. Well-defined high layer. Red Picota details violáceos in meniscus, a little moreás intense than the American and less than the francés, for the ageing that it carries. Glicérich, clean, bright and impressive liveliness for time in barrels.
• On the nose: Powerful, something more #225;s pure, frank, with some softness, also in #233 fruity aromas, nítidos, very intense and fresh, blackberry and currants, plums, all in compote, very balanced with the oak spa ñol (coco, cinnamon, white spice, cocoa, balsaámico), complex and clean of undergrowth. Good ensemble with alcohol.
• In Boca: Attack, although dry, very fruity and powerful, but soft tannin, balsaámico, fresh and fruity tannin with the sensations of barrel, Cinnamon, Coconut, Cocoa, Liquor and a certain bálsamo. Evolución without spikes. Frank in the mouth. Eternal in the end of the mouth. You are #225; at the time óbottle ptimo.
• Given its texture we believe it will retain its qualities for años. Its best stage 2.019 and 2,021.
• Serve in the environment of 15-18 degrees.
• Keep out of reach of the sun and at a temperature close to 20º. The bottle lying down or slanted 45 ª.
Analítica: Alcohólico Grade: 14.09 % Vol.
Total Acidity (TH+): 4.65 g/l Acidity volátil: 0,0.09 % 62 g/l
Azúcar Reducer: 1.90 g/l Density: 0.991
Combinations: For your carácter amable, takeía Salmón with Limón and currant. Chuletón of steer or ox with scales of Maldon. Loin Ibérich on melted cheese (with pomegranate). Red Ribera wine oxtail with a touch of grapefruit.
Ficha made on June 11, 2018 by Catador
Gabriel García Agudo (Asoc. Sommeliers Aranda and Ribera) (UEC