Perfect! You subscribed to newsletter.
So cured raw goat milk cheese halves of – Half cheese 2.8 kg . (1.4 kg approx.)
Worked in a traditional way with raw milk of Florida goat, native breed of the Sierra Morena. This milk acquires the quality of raw because it has been processed freshly milked offering a result of high quality and purity.
These cured raw milk goat cheese has an intense and persistent flavor, ideal for pairing with red wine and accompanying the moment of the aperitif. With nuts, jams or artisanal bread.
A la hora de cocinar is a perfect complement to grilled meats. It can also be part of puff pastry fillings, such as dumplings giving an intense and original touch.
More than 60 days small formats. More than 120 days large formats.
Texture and color
The texture is firm and crumbles easily. Medium persistence. The bark is natural color and the cut ivory color, with a golden hue.
Sabor and aroma
The flavor of this cheese is intense, highlighting its aromas and tastes of fresh and curdled.
Raw goat milk, animal rennet, calcium chloride, salt, lysozyme, lactic ferments, preservatives in bark E-202 and E235 and E-172.
– Open the vacuum bag a few hours before consuming it.
– Once opened, store in a dry, cool place and inside a closed non-airtight container.
– It is not advisable to keep in a refrigerator since it loses aromas and dries out from the cut.
– Optimum consumption temperature: 20º – 25º.
Formats and presentation
– Half cheese of 2.8 Kgr. (1.4 kgr.): Presents marks of pleita and entremiso in crust.
– Vacuum packaging.