The Pale Ale craft beer from Botularium is a high fermentation blonde beer, with a less bitter taste and more body. A type of light malt is used, which gives the name to this variety.
- In its elaboration we use malts such as carapils, hops such as summit and centennial, and california yeast ale.
- It has a shelf life of 18 months from the date of manufacture and it is recommended to keep it in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- The beer stands out for its antioxidant properties, its high content of vitamin B, folic acid and minerals such as magnesium, silicon and phosphorus, which prevent osteoporosis.
- This Pale Ale craft beer is ideal for tasting with gourmet burgers of lean beef.
- It is recommended to serve it cold, at an optimal temperature of 8oC.
- Indents: Water, barley malt, hops, yeast, wheat flakes and oats
- : contains gluten
- Alcohol liking: 5.4%
- IBU: 35