- Denomination of Protected Origin: Alcarria Oil
- OLIVARS OF TRADITIONAL CULTIVATION. Our recovered olive groves, scattered in small plots in the Sierra de Altomira, are entirely organically cultivated and of a unique and native variety of the region. natural of the Alcarria: the variety Verdeja or Castellana.
- EARLY HARVEST. The oil is made with the olive in veraison, at this time fresher and cleaner oils are obtained, its levels of polyphenols are higher which translates into better organoleptic attributes, as well as benefits for our health.
- EXCELLENCE IN THE ELABORATION. Our small, but modern oil mill allows us to control the extraction process at all times by always applying parameters above the standards defined for the extraction of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- A FRESH JUICE. The olives always collected on the fly are milled on the same day of harvesting, the fruit arrives at the mill intact which allows extremely low acidity levels around 0.1%.
- YOUR TASTE. Fresh oil on the nose and clean in the mouth, medium fruity with intense notes of the tomato plant and hints of almond, Its bitterness and moderate itching allow to highlight the flavor of the dishes using it raw and in the kitchen do not alter the final result of the dish
- PREMIES OF THIS OIL:
Position 92 in the Iberoleum EVOO Guide 2021
- 10 best fruity organic EVOO in Spain 2021
- 13 best fruity monovarietal EVOO in Spain 2021
Recoment of the best organic EVOO at Biofach 2019, Nuremberg, Germany.
3 bottles of 500ml dark green glass oil with pilfer cap and anti-drip dispenser are served.