Nutergia Ergycox: improves the symptoms of inflammatory and pain-related processes
As our body ages, inflammation can appear more frequently. Ergycox, from Nutergia, is an original association of plant extracts with recognized properties in inflammatory and painful processes.
The food supplement Ergycox is formulated based on harpagophyte, green tea, camomilla feverfew, turmeric longa, boswellia and white willow.
Due to its properties, Ergycox can be used as an anti-inflammatory and specific analgesic adjuvant, by modulating inflammatory responses, both in acute and chronic processes, with an obvious or overlapping painful symptomatology.
What Ergycox contains
The ingredients per 2 tablets of Nutergia Ergycox are as follows:
- Harpagophyte (Harpagophytum procumbens (Burch) DC.), extract (2% harpagosides): 300 mg
- Green Tea (Camellia sinensis (L.) Kuntze, extract [95% polyphenols, 70% catechins, 40% EGCG (Epigallocatechin-3-Galate)]: 250 mg
- Matricaria (Matricaria chamomilla / Matricaria recutita L . ), extract (1 % flavones): 200 mg
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa L. ), extract (50 % curcuminoids): 200 mg
- Boswellia (Boswellia serrata Roxb. Ex Colebr), extract (10 % boswellic acids): 100 mg
- White Willow (Salix alba L. ), extract (25 % salicin): 83,33 mg
Other ingredients: microscrystalline cellulose, bicalcium phosphate dihydrate, magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.
Ergycox comes in a bottle of 90 tablets. Also available in 30 tablet format.
How to use Ergycox
The method of use of Nutergia Ergycox as a shock dose in acute phases is 4 to 6 tablets per day. As maintenance doses, 2 to 3 tablets a day are recommended.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of Ergycox and keep the product out of sight and reach of younger children.
- Do not use Ergycox in case of gastric or duodenal ulcer or
- Do not give Ergycox to children.
- Be careful in case of simultaneous taking of anticoagulants or allergy to salicylic derivatives.
- Keep Ergycox in a cool and dry place, at temperatures below 25 ºC.
- Food supplements such as Ergycox should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet, or a healthy lifestyle.
Benefits of Nutergia Ergycox
Ergycox is an original association of plant extracts with recognized beneficial properties in inflammatory processes. Next, we briefly explain what are the characteristics of each of these extracts:
- Harpagophyte (Harpagophytum procumbens): it is a plant of African origin very effective in reducing pain and inflammation without carrying associated side effects. Harpagophyte has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antirheumatic properties. It relieves knee and hip pain caused by osteoarthritis, reduces stiffness and increases mobility.
- Their tolerance is, in most cases, very good. It is only recommended to avoid it in case of stomach ulcers. Only in very specific cases has appeared any symptom of nausea, diarrhea or gastric discomfort, normally, in people with a previous tendency to these problems.
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis): Green tea leaves are especially rich in catechin-type polyphenolic flavonoids, such as Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCC), which has great antioxidant properties.
- Matricaria (Matricaria chamomilla, Matricaria recutita): This plant has been traditionally used to modulate inflammation, and has relaxing and antispasmodic properties.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa): means "saffron" and is a spice of an intense yellow color that is used as a coloring and seasoning for foods such as rice, meat, sauces or soups. It also has medicinal properties such as relieving digestive problems, reducing arthritis pain, and improving immune system function.
- Boswellia (Boswellia serrata): boswellia extract is an herbal remedy, thanks to its
Anti-inflammatory properties are effective in reducing and improving the signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. The side effects of boswellia are reduced to slight stomach discomfort in sensitive people, as well as diarrhea, rashes or nausea, which cease when you stop taking it. Boswellia should not be ingested by those allergic to plants of this genus or who have respiratory allergies of unknown origin.
- White willow (Salix alba): White willow bark is a very effective natural remedy to treat the symptoms of flu and colds for its anti-inflammatory, antipyretic and analgesic actions. Of special interest is its analgesic effectiveness in joint pain, such as those produced by rheumatism, arthritis and osteoarthritis.
For all its properties, Ergycox is useful as an adjuvant to modulate inflammation and pain, both in acute and chronic processes:
- In painful myalgic and osteoarticular processes (arthritis and arthralgia).
- To support post-traumatic recovery.
- In the recovery of allergic and influenza processes, where there is an inflammatory factor.
- Coadjuvant in migraine processes.
- Coadjuvant in painful dysmenorrheas.
- As a regulator of the inflammatory terrain in chronic-degenerative processes.
The expert in the field of pharmacy and biology, Claude Lagarde, founded the Nutergia Laboratories in 1989. Nutergia stands out for having created the concept of Active Cellular Nutrition, a scientific vision that insists on the great importance of micronutrients in a quality diet.
Thus, the main concern of Nutergia is to ensure that the largest number of people have the possibility of taking care of their body through a healthy diet. Therefore, for 25 years, The Nutergia Laboratories have put at our disposal more than 75 food supplements of high quality and efficiency aimed at maintaining the balance and well-being of our body.
In summary, being aware of the importance of nourishing, respecting and caring for our body are the basic foundations that drive all the work done from the Nutergia Laboratories.