Apivita's toning range for the prevention and treatment of hair loss1 helps to effectively control seasonal or hereditary loss and promotes healthy hair growth.
The toning conditioner for fine-weakened hair:
• Provides a healthier and stronger appearance to the hair thanks to the Hippophae TC complex and Lupine proteins.
• Moisturizes and nourishes the hair leaving it soft and shiny thanks to bay leaf, thyme honey and Greek olive oil.
• Protects from external factors (air pollution and thermal styling tools) and prevents breakage and split ends thanks to the APISHIELD HS complex.
• Adds volume to the hair and facilitates combing.
• Does not clog hair.
• Revitalizes both hair and mood thanks to its combination of organic essential oils of bay leaf, rosemary, lavender, sage and neroli.
The water in this formula has been replaced by a tonic and anti-aging infusion of organic Greek rosemary.
1 It does not apply to pathological hair loss, in this case it is necessary to consult the dermatologist.
Apply, after shampooing, a small amount of means to tips, leave on 2-3 minutes and rinse with plenty of water. Avoid contact with the eyes. External use only.
Hair loss requires constant and regular treatment.
For best results, we recommend combining it with other products in The Apivita Toning range, which includes: toning shampoo for women and men, conditioner, lotion, anti-hair loss capsules (food supplement).
Apply the toning treatment of Apivita, at least, for 3 months and repeat 2-3 times a year.
• Eat a healthy and balanced diet
• Brush the hair gently (preferably with a brush with natural bristles)
• Avoid washing your hair every day
• Limit the use of thermal styling tools.
The toning conditioner for fine or weakened hair with HippophaeTC and bay leaf contains a rich formula with 97% ingredients of natural origin.
lupine and wheatLaurel*Thyme honeyGreek olive oil*APISHIELD HSEssential oils of bay leaf*, lavender*, sage* and neroli*Antimicrobial propolis extractRosemary infusion*
Our commitment to skin care and the environment is also reflected in our selection of raw materials and product development. Each raw material is evaluated against potential concerns about skin safety and environmental impact and controversial ingredients have been removed from our formulations.
Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau**, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Isostearate, Glycerin, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Esters, C15-19 Alkane, Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf* Extract, Laurus Nobilis Leaf* Extract, Propolis* Extract, Panthenol, Mel/Honey/Honey, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Laurus Nobilis Leaf Oil*, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Biotin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Propolis Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phytantriol, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Niacinamide, Arginine, Sodium Gluconate, Aspartic Acid, Lactic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Limonene .
**Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf* Aqueous Infusion = Rosemary water
The list of ingredients may be subject to change. We advise you to always check the list of ingredients that appears on the purchased product.