Red Thyme Essential Oil
Our Red Thyme Essential Oil is an oil widely used in aromatherapy due to its floral aroma that creates an atmosphere of well-being, strengthening our spirits.
This Red Thyme essential oil is presented in a 10ml or 30ml glass bottle with a dropper or 0.5L glass bottle.
How to use
- Pure red thyme oil is ideal for evaporation in burners or diffusers at home, adding 3-5 drops to it to enjoy its aromatherapy qualities.
- Red thyme oil enhances armor, well-being and strength. Its volatility is low so it holds up perfectly in vaporizers.
- Follow the instructions for use, we are not responsible for inappropriate use.
- Esencias de Els Ports, S.L. he does not give medical advice or engage in the practice of medicine.
- You should never leave the oils where they can be directly exposed to the sun. Essential oils should be stored in cool, dry places, totally protected from light and heat, in tightly closed and sealed bottles that do not get air. The storage place must be properly ventilated.
- Being moderately volatile, essential oils evaporate relatively quickly so they should never be left unsealed and stored after use. If you are going to store them for a relatively long period of time or in times of extreme heat (many months), you must ensure that their caps are tightly closed and their pipettes have been removed, achieving a hermetic seal. In this way the evaporation of the oils is avoided and they impregnate the space in which they have been stored with odor.
- There is also another important reason why oils should be stored properly, and it is about safety: It is extremely important to keep them locked up and totally out of the reach of children, since despite being natural products, many of them do not they are no longer very dangerous in the hands of a child, especially if swallowed.
- Botanical name: Thymus zygis
- Origin: Castellón – Spain
- Extraction method: Steam distillation.
- Distilled or extracted part: Stems, leaves and flowers.
- INCI: Thymus zygis Herb Oil
- 100% natural.
- Without parabens.
- Without Perfume.
- Without Synthesis dyes.
- Cruelty free.
Like all our products, it is a 100% Artisan oil and 100% Made In Spain.