Pure Rosemary Essential Oil 100% 10ml
If what you need is stimulation, energy, activation or even creativity, you are in luck, we present our 100% pure rosemary essential oil. Rosemary essential oil is obtained by distillation of the flowering tops. Its exit aroma is strong, reminiscent of camphor, ending with sweet and honeyed notes. This sweet floral quality exerts a regulation on the body, helping to balance it. At the same time its predominant character increases our energy, the mental and sensory faculties, such as the ability to concentrate. It will also allow you to move forward freeing you from laziness and mental fatigue.
This 100% pure Rosemary essential oil is extracted in our Cinctorres distillery, using the steam drag technique.
This Rosemary essential oil is presented in a 10ml glass bottle with a dropper.
How to use
- Pure rosemary oil is ideal for burners or diffusers for use in aromatherapy. Add 2-3 drops to the diffuser and let the calming and uplifting aroma of rosemary envelop.
- Rosemary essential oil increases energy, thanks to its invigorating action. It contributes to improving the ability to concentrate and brings mental clarity, enthusiasm and creativity.
- You can also use it to prepare scented candles or scented figures for burner. You will make your home smell great!
- Do not apply on the skin. Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes. Do not eat.
- Follow the instructions for use, we are not responsible for inappropriate use.
- Esencias de Els Ports, S.L. he does not give medical advice or engage in the practice of medicine.
- You should never leave the oils where they can be directly exposed to the sun. Essential oils should be stored in cool, dry places, totally protected from light and heat, in tightly closed and sealed bottles that do not get air. The storage place must be properly ventilated.
- Being moderately volatile, essential oils evaporate relatively quickly so they should never be left unsealed and stored after use. If you are going to store them for a relatively long period of time or in times of extreme heat (many months), you must ensure that their caps are tightly closed and their pipettes have been removed, achieving a hermetic seal. In this way the evaporation of the oils is avoided and they impregnate the space in which they have been stored with odor.
- There is also another important reason why oils should be stored properly, and it is about safety: It is extremely important to keep them locked up and totally out of the reach of children, since despite being natural products, many of them do not they are no longer very dangerous in the hands of a child, especially if swallowed.
- Botanical name: Rosmarinus officinalis L.
- Origin: Castellón – Spain
- Extraction method: Steam distillation.
- Distilled or extracted part: Stems, leaves and flowers.
- INCI: Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil
- 100% natural.
- Without parabens.
- Without Perfume.
- Without Synthesis dyes.
- Cruelty free.
Like all our products, it is a 100% artisan Oil and 100% Made In Spain.