A Xornaleira BOTE 1000 g MIEL MONOFLORAL DE CASTAÑO

A Xornaleira


A Xornaleira


9,50 €

Shipping costs included from 20€ of purchase.
Delivery in 3 day(s)

Delivered by Correos

Description

Caste monofloral honey is #241 a natural honey without any treatment that alters its characteristics and natural properties. The polínico analysis reveals a percentage of more than 80% Castaño pollen, the remaining 20% is pollen by Erica sp., Calluna sp., Genista sp., Cytisus sp., Rubus sp., and presence of Mieelada. It has a humidity of less than 18%. The pack contains 1 bottle of 1,000grs of monofloral caste honeyñor whose origin is the flora of the montañas of Pena Trevinca and Manzaneda, in the province of Ourense.Preferential consumption is until March 2022.

5 review(s)

Other users also purchased