A Xornaleira PACK 1 BOTE 1000grs MIEL MONOFLORAL DE CASTAÑO

A Xornaleira


A Xornaleira


9,50 €

Shipping costs included from 20€ of purchase.
Delivery in 3 day(s)

Delivered by Correos

Description

Castanial Monoflora honeyño

  • It is a natural honey without any #250 type of treatment that alters its characteristicsísticas and natural properties.
  • The polínico analysis reveals a percentage of more than 80% caste pollenño, the remaining 20% is heather pollen, retamas, brambles, willows and oaks.
  • It has a humidity of less than 18.5%.
  • The pack contains 1 jar of 1,000grs of caste monofloral honeyñor whose origin is the flora of the mountainsñas of Pena Trevinca and Manzaneda, in the province of Ourense.
  • The preferential consumption is until March 2021.

3 review(s)

Other users also purchased