Perfect! You subscribed to newsletter.
Ecological Sheep Semi Cheese
- Worked from pasteurized milk from Mallorquina Red Sheep.
- It's a pressed press enzymatic fermentation cheese.
- With natural bark, it simply brushes along its maturation.
- A average rotation of approximately 70 days,
- The pieces are about 1 kg
- Olor to fresh milk to mold, because of the bark,
- In the mouth is a buttery, clean cheese that tastes like fresh milk, pastures and end notes of mold and nuts.
- Available in two formats: 1 piece or 1/2 piece.