Our natural broad-spectrum children's sunscreen provides high SPF50 protection against solar radiation and gentle care for sensitive skin for babies and children.
It protects effectively only with natural mineral filters, respectful of the marine environment.
It includes Aloe Vera that moisturizes, soothes and refreshes the skin counteracting the effects caused by the sun, as well as raspberry, avocado and jojoba vegetable oils with a high content of vitamins A, B and E that act against dryness by moisturizing and nourishing the skin without leaving it oily.
Its formula is completed with plant extracts such as Centella Asiatica and Zizyphus jujuba that protect the skin against oxidative processes generated by solar radiation and improving the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
Suitable for vegans. It does not contain ingredients from animals or products generated by them.
INGREDIENTS: Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Titanium Dioxide, Aqua, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Decyl Oleate, Propanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Simmondsia chinensis Seed Oil*, Cetearyl Glucoside, Bisabolol, Persea Gratissima oil, Rubus idaeus Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Zizyphus jujuba Seed Extract, Cetearyl Olivate, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sorbitan Olivate, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Glycerin, Phytic Acid, Phytoecdysteroids, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum.
Parfum: of natural origin.
* Ingredient from organic farming
PROPERTIES OF THE INGREDIENTS
- Aloe vera: It is an important cell regenerator, toner and high penetration into the skin. It is an excellent enhancer in protective preparations. It has properties of revitalizing, moisturizing, soothing and refreshing action.
- Hyaluronic acid: One of the main properties of hyaluronic acid is its great ability to attract and retain water. For this reason, it allows to rehydrate in depth the epidermis of the treated area also providing firmness and elasticity.
- Bisabolol: It is obtained from the oil
chamomile essential. It has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. Softens the skin and relieves skin irritations.
- Avocado Oil: It is rich in minerals, proteins and vitamins A, B, D, E H, K, PP. It helps the regeneration of tissues and improves the elasticity of the skin. It has special qualities of penetration and maintenance of the skin acting against dryness and aging.
- Jojoba oil: In addition to its excellent emollient action of the skin that provides deep hydration and greater softness, it has a special characteristic that makes it indispensable for the deep hydration of the stratum corneum since it creates a non-greasy lipid protective layer. It also contains linoleic acid which is a very effective skin restructurer and regenerator.
- Raspberry oil: The benefits of raspberry oil in skin care are more numerous than those of most vegetable oils. Raspberry oil nourishes, regenerates the skin and fights dryness and peeling of it. It has a high content of vitamin E, nutritional properties, antioxidants, fights aging and provides flexibility to the skin. It also provides protection against ultraviolet radiation.
- Zizyphus jujuba: it is an asset from the extraction of assets from East Asian plants. This active ingredient is able to improve the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
- Centella Asiatica: it has a composition rich in triterpene saponins that has been shown to have a stimulating effect on collagen production as well as skin firming properties. It is recommended to protect the skin against oxidative processes.
HOW TO USE
Apply generously to dry skin by gentle massage before sun exposure and reapply regularly, after bathing, sweating or after drying.