Perfect! You subscribed to newsletter.
1. The Iberian lynx is a species of carnivorous mammal from the Iberian Peninsula that lives in natural areas such as Doñana and Sierra Morena, it is usually a solitary animal that frequents terrirorios far from agricultural or inhabited areas.
This animal becomes the most threatened feline on the planet, with just over 1,100 specimens, and its main threats are: (1) the rabbit, the basis of its diet, is disappearing in some areas, (2) the number of abuses has multiplied to become a great threat to its future, (3) their illegal persecution by poaching is becoming quite relevant.
2. The Cantabrian capercaillie is an unmistakable forest bird for its corpulence, its diet, exclusively vegetarian, is based on coniferous needles. These foods are very unnutritious in adverse times, which forces them to remain inactive.
According to the most recent studies, less than 200 individuals survive in the Cantabrian mountain range. The decline of the Cantabrian capercaillie population is due to a combination of global factors, regional and local that are closely linked to each other and have an additive effect. Factors such as the loss and quality of habitats, isolation of specimens and fragmentation of their populations, predation and unnatural mortality due to electrocution or collision, are factors of the great threat of the species
3. The panda bear is a species of mammal of the order carnivores native to central China. It lives between 15 and 20 years, weighs about 130 kg. and measures up to 1.5 m. His appetite is insatiable and he can spend more than half the day eating without rest what he most lebles: bamboo. In addition to some fruits and small animals. According to 2015 data from the Government of China, the population was 1,864 individuals, indicating an increase of 16.3% over the last census in 2003.
The main threat of this species is deforestation and habitat fragmentation. The main factors that alter their habitat are: the conversion of forests into agricultural areas, the collection of medicinal herbs, logging, the harvesting of bamboo and activities such as the development of hydraulic energy, mining and road construction.
4. The koala is an asocial animal and there is only one link between the mothers and their dependent offspring. As in other marsupials, the young remain in their mothers' marsupium for the first 6 or 7 months of life. They are very sleepy. They can sleep up to 18 hours a day to conserve energy, since they feed mainly on eucalyptus leaves low in nutrients. In 2010 its population was estimated at about 188,000 individuals. However, the Australian government estimates that its population has shrunk by about 30% in the last three years.
The decline of Australian forests is a serious problem, as koalas need a lot of space to live (about a hundred trees per koala). The droughts, logging and fires that ravaged Australia in 2021 have severely affected their habitat.
5. The common chimpanzee is a species of hominid primate native to Tropical Africa. Characterized by his advanced intelligence, he is very sociable and able to convey emotions. It is the closest living relative to humans, sharing 98% of their DNA with him. It is omnivorous, can weigh from 30 to 70 kg. and measures up to 1.7 m. It is estimated that between 150,000 and 250,000 specimens of common chimpanzee remain worldwide.
The main threats to the species are: the loss and degradation of its habitat due to mining, cattle ranching and other forms of exploitation of natural resources, in addition to deforestation in West Africa. And hunting for food and illegal trafficking: in recent years, hunting for meat consumption has gained weight for marketing.
Product of Filatelia Correos, sold and sent by Correos
Printing: Offset in coated, rubberized and phosphorescent support.
Seal size: 28.8 x 40.9 mm (vertical).
Postal value of the stamp: 0,75€ (sold in pack of 5)
Rate A. National validity.
Circulation: 300 packs.
Product exempt from VAT.
Muy buena presentación, vienen en un sobre de papel con motivos de la colección. Compré varios y uno de ellos vino abierto lo que hace que se pueda guardar el sobre de colección. Sin duda los compraría de nuevo.
Gracias por tu comentario Juan Néstor. Nos alegra que hayas tenido una buena experiencia con Difíciles de ver - Lince (pack de 5 sellos). ¡Esperamos verte pronto de nuevo!