Perfect! You subscribed to newsletter.
A 75 cl bottle of Malaostia, special gift, the bad temper of Bodegas Cefrián.
It is an elegant and delicate wine, #225 easy to drink, which can be combined with countless dishes, providing a cúmule of sensations that does not leave indifferent.
Procedant of a viñedo at 1000 meters high, which gives it a special uniqueness, aportándondole mineral touches.
- Type: red.
- Procedence: Jamilena (Jaén).
- Alcohol: 14.5 % Vol.
- Variety: shiraz and merlot.
- Presentación: 75 cl.
- View: Bright, intense violet, medium-high and ládense tears with caída lenta.
- Nariz: Pleasant to violets and red fruits, with a touch of coconut that gives it American oak wood.
- Boca: Soft, sweet, good attack and mid palate, elegant and soft tannin, and a retro-taste to the aromas of violets and red fruits.
- #186 #186