The Pack made for those who prefer more generous beers, with more flavor power. We have made a selection of different beers that will leave your palate with an explosion of sensations.
In the Pack Beers with Body we have included:
- Arraun Hoppy Amber Ale: a beer of malty flavors that end in a somewhat sweet and pleasant finish, aromas of pine resin and some citrus give a perfect balance to the beer. Proposal of Basqueland that marida well with manchego cheese, pizza, spaghetti bolognese or rice pudding.
- Roots Amber Ale: reddish beer, with a strong aroma of cereal and herbal hops. Pleasant taste with malt and caramel with a bitterness at the end that is refreshing. Created by the madrileños of La Quince, this beer pairs well with Bolognese pasta, Manchego cheese, rice pudding or cheesecake.
- Scotch Ale: notes of toffee, coffee, banana and background chocolate, nuts, and herbal notes. In the mouth toffee, nuts, chocolate. From the Asturian Scone, it pairs well with lamb, smoked salmon, Idiazabal cheese or a toffee flan.
- Rabiosa Brown Ale: very toasted almost black but at the same time very refreshing. Aromas that are confirmed in the mouth to coffee, cocoa and licorice. Creada by the Burgos of Mica, this beer pairs well with meat stews, smoked salmon or cookies with chocolate chips.
- São Tomé Belgian Dubbel: A complex Belgian beer, with rich malt flavors, dark or dried fruit esters and light alcohol, it ends up quite dry.
Created by the Manchego of Domus, this beer pairs well with red meat, stews or blue fish.
- Murzia Märzen: the Murcian Yakka have created this beer of a style very friendly to the laws of purity, demonstrating how with only four ingredients you can fly very high. Visually toasted, coppery and with a creamy pearlescent foam. Caramel, malty and pastry aroma. To take with intense uncured cheeses, slow-heat meats and nuts toasted with salt.
- Zazú American Amber Ale: brutal aromas of American hops: ripe, herbal and resinous stone fruits. In addition, it is very evolutionary, since immediately the malty aromas of sweet bakery, village bread and candies begin to appear. Made by the Murcians of La Ribera, it pairs well with forceful, spicy or spicy dishes and carrot cakes.
- Red Ale Creole: from the Toledo of La Sagra made with 7 European malts and with hops brought from America. Fruity flavor with delicate caramelized and toasted notes. It pairs well with meats, legumes, fish and also, as an aperitif.
Now there is no excuse not to enjoy the best beers and at the same time help independent artisan brewers from all over the Spanish geography. Become a real #beersapiens