Perfect! You subscribed to newsletter.
Castanial Monoflora honeyño
- It is a natural honey without any #250 type of treatment that alters its characteristicsísticas and natural properties.
- The aná <2> <5>;lysis polínico reveals a percentage of more than 80% caste pollenño, the remaining 20% is heather pollen, retamas, brambles, willows and oaks.
- It has a humidity of less than 18.5%.
- The pack contains 1 1,000grs and 2 canisters of 500g of caste monofloral honeyñor whose origin is the flora of the mountainsñas of Pena Trevinca and Manzaneda, in the province of Ourense.
- The preferential consumption is until March 2021.